Friday, July 12, 2013

Pat Frank - Days 18-22

Hello all! I'm still drawing something every day...today is Day 22 of the "Sketchbook Challenge" and I am learning so much...and having such fun!!

Day 18 - from a photo of granddaughter Sophie...she was looking up at my daughter, so her nose looks kind of wonky. Or more likely, I just "made" her nose look "wonky!" Anyway...this captures Soph's personality!

Day 19 - from a photo of a pansy ("Draw my Photo" website)...but it turned out looking more like an hibiscus...go figure!

Day 20 - also from online photo site...I'm calling it "Me and My Shadow"...

Day 21 - one more from the photo website...I love sketching/drawing babies and children! Love, love, LOVE it! This photo was cropped so you could just see the baby's gorgeous blue eyes and cute button nose! I had a lot of fun with this one!

Day 22 - and finally...the "bust" named "Amy." Why do these things always look like they have creepy, lifeless eyes?! This was my first time drawing her...I used Pan Pastels (for massing in) and Conte pencils. I can't wait to draw "Amy" again! Her eyes may be creepy, but she sits really still...and never ever needs a bathroom break!!

Okie dokey...that should catch me up...for now. I'll be back soon with more drawings. Have a great weekend!
Pat

1 comment: