Sunday, July 21, 2013

Pat Frank - Day 30!

Wow...I can't believe I've sketched each and every day for the past month! Soooo cool! This Sketchbook Challenge has been such a gift! I'm learning so much about myself...like, for example, I hate measuring! (Hey...this is art...there's not supposed to be MATH in ART!!) Yet, I know I must!! The other thing that's becoming clearer and clearer to me is that I love, love, LOVE drawing children!!

So...here's my sketch from yesterday...it's from a photo on "Paint My Photo" website...not half bad, me thinks...and, yes, it would have been far more accurate had I actually measured! Baby steps, baby steps!


And that's it for me...have a great one!
Pat

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on day 30! I've got some catching up to do. :) This drawing is gorgeous and love hearing your reflections on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pat! I love your drawing. You really captured her sweet expression.
    I have quite a bit of catching up to do too!

    ReplyDelete