Thursday, July 4, 2013

Pat Frank - Days 10-13...

Still sketching every day...just not quite getting around to photographing and posting every day...so here are my Days 10-13 sketches...

This first one (Day 10) is a sketch of a woman (from the cover of a drawing book) whose nose looks more than a little like Michael Jackson's nose (the later years). And despite my re-working it several times, this lady still looks a bit wonky...


So then I decided to practice noses (Day 11)...and pulled out my book of Bargue Plates...


The next day I thought I'd sketch some tulips (from a web photo)...which will hopefully become a watercolor one day soon...


And yesterday I sketched some cherries (also from a web photo)...that I plan to do in watercolor as well...


And that's what I've been up to!! I wonder what I'll draw today? Maybe more noses?! Arrggh!
Pat

2 comments:

  1. Love your nose studies! and those tulips are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, your work is beautiful. You're an inspiration to me! Love the face!

    ReplyDelete