Saturday, June 22, 2013

Days 1 & 2 - Pat Frank

My first and second days of the Summer Sketch Challenge...and before I post my pics, I need to tell ya that I am new to this art business! After 30 years as an RN, I decided to take up art!! And I am love, love, LOVIN' every minute! Thanks to my sweet friend and teacher Elizabeth Salim, and my adopted daughter Carter, for encouragement, support, and friendship...and to Amy for inviting me to join this fabulous experience!!

OK...here goes...Day 1 of the challenge..."Pears"...

And my Day 2 sketch..."Isla Bleu" (our youngest granddaughter's chubby little foot!)...her toes look a bit "wonky" as I look at this photo...arrggh! Will have to work on "toes"!
Thanks again ladies...have a great rest of the day!
Pat Frank

3 comments:

  1. Love the composition of the pears. Just lovely. and I don't know that i've tried drawing baby toes, but i think you've perfectly captured that crinkle they do. Love your pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pears and baby toes! Can't wait to see the painting you do of the pears...

    ReplyDelete