Thursday, August 8, 2013

Hi all,
I'm finally back to post a few more sketches!
This one I recently finished after working on and off on it throughout the summer. 




On Monday morning my sister and I got our wisdom teeth out, so I've just been laying on the pull-out sofa for most of the week eating mushy food and (of course) Blue Bell ice cream. I used charcoal to sketch from a couple magazines and really enjoyed the looseness of it!



One of the movies I watched this week was Singin' in the Rain :) I paused it a couple times to so some quick drawings. Even though it was pretty tiny, capturing the face on the second one was way harder than I anticipated!










2 comments:

  1. Hey Molly! These are great...I am in awe of your amazing talent! Sorry to hear about your wisdom teeth thing...but, hey, it's too hot to be outside anyway...AND ice cream pretty much cures everything!! Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, the Blue Bell...must inspire great artwork! I love these, Molly. Hope you and Jackie are doing well!

    ReplyDelete